Saturday, September 26, 2009

Luxury Bridal Concierge Services and Southern California Resource Experts


Welcome! My name is Marina Lakier, founder & owner of LA Bridal Concierge in Beverly Hills, CA! I specialize in matching Brides with Vendors within the greater Los Angeles area. I analyze current Wedding trends, budget, location, and each Bride's personal style to build her a toolkit armed with THE BEST suited vendors. I began this business while helping my girlfriends and other Brides locate vendors that suited their budget & style. I quickly saw an opportunity to start a business utilizing my business development and networking skills. After a seven year stretch in the Internet industry(s) working for companies like eBay, DISNEY, and GUESS?; I immediately began applying my knowledge to build a unique service that benefits Brides and Vendors. LA Bridal Concierge was born!


I now include on-call concierge services for each of my packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment